Wise: Best for cheap costs, great web experience
Cost: One of the cheapest services. Wise, formerly TransferWise, offers some of the best exchange rates you can find.
Wise gives a fee-free transfer of up to 25,000 INR.
Speed: A transfer using a debit or credit card can arrive within seconds.
while a transfer using a bank account can take anywhere from seconds to two business days, depending on the destination.
Bank transfers tend to take days, but same-day delivery is possible for sending to some countries.
Hey, I use Wise to send money abroad. Really easy and a lot cheaper than the bank! Give it a try with a fee-free transfer of up to 25,000 INR.https://wise.com/invite/ata/jaickyk
Is TransferWise safe?
Yes it is. Since 2011, more than 8 million customers have used TransferWise. And every month, they trust them to move over $5 billion of their money.
They work hard to keep all these customers and their money secure.
I personally use it to received payments from clients, so i am suggesting you all to use . It saves a lots of time it
Benefits of using TransferWise
- Easy to use
- Register and transfer payment
- Transfer payment withing seconds using credit card and debit card
- Fee-free transfer of up to 25,000 INR.(313USD)
How to use TransferWise
- If your country is not available select USA, your payment will be transfered through US Doller.
- After selecting the sending money country, fill all the payment details
- After filling all the details thansfer the payment,it will be transfered withing a second in the receiver bank account through debit or credit card.